I loves me some rhubarb!!!
It had been a while since I had baked anything with Rhubarb and when I stumbled upon some at my local grocery store I knew it was time…
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups finely chopped rhubarb
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cream butter and sugar together in mixing bowl.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
Stir in sour cream and vanilla.
Mix flour and baking soda together and fold into batter.
Stir in rhubarb.
Turn into greased 9×13-inch pan.
Topping: Mix all ingredients together until crumbly.
Sprinkle over top.
Bake 30-40 minutes until done.